The Alliance’s primary focus is on increasing capital sources to support other community development entities.
- We are aligned with capital
- We focus on enabling and raising capital for the CED industry
- Our clients (QFEs) are financiers and loan funds from A to Z
- Our policies are associated with investors and capital sources
- Our technical assistance serves investors and CD finance entities
- Our core purpose is to increase capital and enhance deployment strategies for QFEs to support other entities to meet the needs of their target markets
- Aligned with project and program implementation
- Focused on industry specific areas, i.e. affordable housing, small business, micro, non-profit capacity building
- Clients are non-profit community based organizations, small business owners, government entities, etc.
- Policies focus on benefitting industry specific areas
- Technical assistance geared toward direct service providers
- Core purpose is to meet the direct needs of the organizations, clients and/or target market defined as part a mission