2015 SC Community Capital Conference
The SCCCA hosted the 2015 SC Community Capital Conference on Tuesday, October 27, 2015. This statewide conference of local and national leaders highlighted innovations in impact investing and worked to identify new capital sources to support community economic development in South Carolina.
The conference highlighted best practices and bold investment strategies that result in measurable community impacts that seek to achieve new models for economic growth.
Presentation Topics included:
- Capital Through Collaboration
- Increasing Community Capital through Impact Investing and a Public Policy
- Impacting Social Justice through Capital
- Individualizing Investments: Who’s Investing and Why? What approaches are working?
- Community Development Impact in SC
Investing Capital for Business Development
Measuring Impact Investing
Below are just a selection of featured speakers. A complete list is included in the full agenda.